Crescent Cove May Day Basket Drive
March 19, 2021
This spring, NAIOP is supporting its charitable partner, Crescent Cove, with its May Day basket drive and NEEDS YOUR HELP! The May Day baskets will be delivered to the families served by Crescent Cove.
- Option 1: Make a May Day basket with your team.
- Fill with colorful trinkets, toys, treats, and a gift card (GC min value of $25.00).
- If you plan on making your own basket, please email Nicole Haapala and we can arrange drop off on or before April 23, 2021.
- Option 2: Make a donation to pledge your support – any amount helps!
- You send the funds and we'll do the work!
- The deadline to provide funds is April 10, 2021.
The estimated cost per basket is $50 and our goal is to provide 20 fun spring baskets to 20 Crescent Cove families. With your support, we can make that happen!
More about Crescent Cove
Crescent Cove is a vibrant and joyful home-away-from-home for kids with life-threatening conditions, where each moment is embraced and celebrated. Crescent Cove offers care and support to children and young adults with a shortened life-expectancy, and their families who love them. All services and stays provided at Crescent Cove to kids and families are at no out-of-pocket cost thanks to the generosity of donors who make this possible.