Capital Markets Sales Manager, AVP, U.S. Bank
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Supports the structuring and origination of Commercial Real Estate (“CRE”) Capital Markets transactions including corporate REIT revolvers/term loans, CRE secured project finance transactions, homebuilder corporate credit facilities, CRE subscription/sub-line facilities, etc.
- Assist CRE Capital Markets Syndicators in coordinating all aspects of the transaction process from the initial pitch process through transaction closing, while developing the capabilities and experience to lead the execution process.
- Prepare transaction written documents including term sheets and offering memoranda’s (Executive Summaries, CIM’s, etc.).
- Develop reports and charts for proposals, presentations, and bank meetings.
- Launch and manage the syndication data room.
- Connect directly with prospective lenders to help market syndicated CRE transactions.
- Conduct preliminary review of required legal documents involved in transactions.
- Work with CRE Capital Markets Syndicators to incorporate market intelligence/requirements into department strategies.
- Maintain comparable transaction database and lender universe analysis documents.
- Coordinate with the CRE business line and various other departments within the bank to better serve U.S. Bank’s real estate clients.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, real estate, accounting or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Four or more years of experience in financial services, real estate development, or related industry
- Advanced knowledge of debt facilities and accounting and statistical techniques
- Considerable knowledge of financial analysis techniques and modeling
- Strong ability to understand and analyze complex financing structures
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
Apply Now »