Amenities Center Coordinator
Piedmont Office Realty Trust
The Amenity Center Coordinator is a dynamic role that leads the day-to-day operations of a Class-A, state of the art amenity center located on the 30th and 31st floor of a downtown high-rise building. As the amenity center coordinator you will welcome tenants and visitors, provide quotes and bill for event reservations, execute events, lead the building tenant engagement program, work with the property management team on creating and adhering to an operating budget specific to the amenity center, collaborate with janitorial, security, engineering and fitness center staff to ensure a pleasant environment for guests and create strong relationships with tenants.
- College degree or equivalent 2 years’ experience in customer service or hospitality.
- Ability to communicate clearly, professionally and develop pleasant rapport with tenants and anticipate needs.
- Collaborative nature with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, etc.) with the capability to quickly learn new systems.
- Requires frequent movement and the ability to inspect all areas of the property including the roof and basement. Must be able to stand, sit, or walk for extended periods to greet tenants and vendors.
- Routine physical presence is required at the office to provide general support and backup to co-workers and meet service needs of tenants.
- Routine travel is not required for the position. Requires annual travel for two to three days to attend company-wide meeting.
Apply Now »
- Manage all aspects of the amenity center including: greeting visitors and tenants, responding to event inquiries, anticipating their needs and establishing strong tenant relationships (20% of Time)
- Assist reservations with executing a successful event, coordinate proper room set-up, assist in facilitating catering, aide in AV support (20% of Time)
- Generate quotes and invoices for amenity center reservations, follow-up on accounts receivables, assist property management team with amenity center budgeting (15% of Time)
- Resolve concerns with building services, work with the building security, janitorial and engineering team to ensure the amenity center is a safe, clean and enjoyable environment for tenants and guests to enjoy, submit work orders through appropriate channels (15% of Time)
- Lead the building tenant engagement program by hosting and promoting tenant events (10% of Time)
- Organize and maintain the amenity center lobby/front desk area (5% of Time)
- Provide backup support for the Tenant Service Coordinator to include coverage of phones, email, ordering supplies, etc. (5% of Time)