Acquisitions and Asset Management Analyst
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don’t just build buildings – we build stories.
Ryan Companies US, Inc. has an immediate career opportunity for an Acquisitions and Asset Management Analyst to join our team in Minneapolis! Help us analyze Ryan-owned projects and potential acquisitions and support the team from inception to final disposition!
Do you enjoy working in a fast, fun, inclusive, and collaborative work space? Do you want the next chapter of your career to be with an industry leader in commercial real estate who brings a fully integrated and creative design-build approach? If this describes you, we encourage you to apply today!
Some things you can expect to you:
- Work in Argus and Excel to perform detailed reporting and financial analysis
- Interpret sale documents and loan and lease agreements
- Assist with acquisition and disposition due diligence
- Model operating data including real estate issues and cash flows
- Create reports and evaluate and project cash flows for Ryan-owned properties
- Support the packaging and writing of Investment Committee materials
- Gather, document, and archive financial analysis information
- Model complex financial structures
To be successful in this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of financial analysis experience related to commercial real estate transactions.
You will really stand out if you:
- Understand and articulate the “story of why” for the investment in real estate assets
- Can work both independently and on a team
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Have advanced working knowledge of Argus and Excel
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Certain positions and locations require Covid-19 vaccination, subject to reasonable accommodations for valid medical or sincerely held religious reasons.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation – charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan Companies US, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE.
To view an EEO is the Law Poster that is optimized for screen readers, CLICK HERE.
Ryan does not accept recruiting agency solicitations.