Registration is now closed. Email NAIOP staff with questions.
Notice: Zoom links
Zoom webinar links have been sent to everyone who registered through 1 pm today.
For people registering this afternoon, NAIOP will be sending out your Zoom links later today.
Email NAIOP staff with questions.
INDUSTRIAL: Resilience in the Year of Adversity
Go beyond the headlines on why the industrial market has stayed resilient in 2020 and what’ll happen in 2021. Get your seat – either in-person or online – to see Nate Erickson of Transwestern moderate a discussion with Ryan Bartley of Link Logistics Real Estate, Mark Kolsrud of Colliers International, Brent Masica of Cushman & Wakefield, and Peter Mork of Capital Partners.
Topics to include:
- Have we seen - or should we anticipate - drastic changes from investors?
- Are we still bullish on new industrial development? What about spec development? Opportunity zones?
- What’s happening with construction pricing?
- How has the rise of institutional investors in Minnesota changed the market?
- What product sub-type is experiencing the most pricing power?
- Is it a "landlord market" today?
New for NAIOP! Two Ways to Participate:
- In-person at Golden Valley Country Club (<5 spots left!)
- Zoom webinar of live-streamed event
The pricing is the same and CE credits are available for both options.
What to expect for in-person attendees:
Choose in-person or webinar registration at check-out.
- Social distancing will be required.
- Attendees must wear masks unless seated.
- Breakfasts will be plated and delivered to the tables.
- Tables will be six feet apart with a max of 4 people/table.
- Stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.