Advanced registration is closed. Walk-ins will be welcome starting at 3:15 pm.
Parking & Directions
- Attendees Driving to the Event
- Complimentary parking in the Midtown Ramp only.
- Enter the ramp from South 4th Street or South 5th Street, between Nicollet Mall & Hennepin Ave.
- Please note that from 5th Street, you'll have to cross over the light rail tracks to get to the ramp.
- Access the Lumber Exchange Building from the 3rd floor of the ramp.
- Parking vouchers will be available at the registration desk.
- All Attendees
- Follow directional signage to the Fountain Room on the 3rd floor.
The Market in Motion: What’s Coming for Minnesota Business & Development
Market action is staying hot. So grab a seat in this discussion as John Griffith, SVP of Real Estate and Development of Life Time, Phil Cattanach, VP and GM of Opus Development Company, and Peter Frosch, CEO of GREATER MSP, debate what’s impacting - and will impact - your next decisions. Mike Greenlay, color commentator for the Minnesota Wild, moderates.
- Our market’s dashboard for health: Are the flashing yellow lights on?
- Life Time’s new products & markets: Where are they expanding and why?
- Industrial. Office. Multi-family. Will everything keep running strong?
- Development conditions: Are there signs that it’s changing?
- The quest for workers & consumers: How’s the talent pipeline looking?
- Competition with other markets: Are we as good as we think we are?