Advanced registration is closed. Walk-ins will be welcome!
Disruptors Impacting CRE Decisions
What seemed far-fetched for commercial real estate just five years ago has already happened. Retail has changed and consumer product companies are in trouble. Supply chains and inventory management have turned the game on its head.
Dr. Jim Tompkins returns, five years after his impactful NAIOP presentation, to dive into what’s occurring to commercial real estate from the new era of retail.
- Warehousing and inventory management: The pace of change is so much faster than you realize.
- Supply chains and the new retail.
- The push for proximity to the consumer.
- Commercial & retail space: Are you adaptable and flexible for what's coming next?
- It’s bricks and clicks: Winners don’t just pick one.
- Did you know? – Food is the new oil. (Come see what this means!)
- Change your vision: The old 10-year solution is now three years.
- Create solutions that aren’t brittle and that have flexibility and agility to move forward.
Member comments from Dr. Tompkins' 2014 NAIOP presentation:
"Amazingly good. He articulated the topic so clearly that I really learned a lot in a hurry. And it made sense. Very good choice."
"The best program I have been to in many years."
"Great job of relating why his information was important to the people in the room and kept the energy level elevated."