Advanced registration is now closed. On-site registration will be available starting at 3:15 pm.
Get on the list for the annual headline program on the Twin Cities' office and industrial markets. In discussions moderated by Anna Coskran, Principal at NTH, and Jonathan Juris, Vice President at Frauenshuh Commercial, six market insiders will deliver the insights that will be creating tomorrow's opportunities.
- Happy-hour advice for developers and landlords.
- Suburban & urban moves: Attracting (and retaining) the talent.
- Spec office development — or does the action stay with single-tenant?
- The open secret: Office absorption is not coming from new demand.
- How cool does my building need to be? What’s driving the tenant’s decision?
- Co-working: How worried should I be? (They’re leasing entire buildings in other markets!)
- Predictions ... yup, we ‘gotta know.
- Spec industrial: How’s it different this time?
- All the industrial phases you can handle: land, financing, infill, outer-ring, automation, ceiling clear heights, vapor!
- The user-controlled industrial process (Yes, we’re going to say “Amazon”)
- Financing: Is the tap closing faster than we realize?
- Skilled labor: Factor that into your calculations