This event is sold out!
Attn: NAIOP Minnesota Members
Join your colleagues for this discussion and tour of the YMCA at Gaviidae in downtown Minneapolis.
Anita Lancello Bydlon, Chief Real Estate Development Officer at the YMCA, will join Emily Roland, Senior Advisor at Cresa Minneapolis, to discuss the ins-and-outs of this redevelopment project.
They'll cover topics including:
- The YMCA's changing needs and desire to bring offices together.
- Their real estate criteria and choice of Gaviidae.
- Overview of the design and construction process.
- The unique and complex Operating Agreement.
- City approvals process for the design, signage, and Skyway on 4th.
This event is open to the first 30 registered NAIOP members.