The Broker² Award recognizes outstanding value created by a brokerage team and is exclusively available to brokers associated with projects nominated for the Awards of Excellence. NAIOP understands that all successful commercial real estate projects are backed by a skilled team of professionals—a group that becomes more than the sum of its parts to accomplish the job—and the Broker² Award acknowledges the invaluable contribution made by a brokerage team.
The owner rep team from Avison Young for the One Southwest Crossing project.
- Brian Helmken & Erik Heltne
The tenant rep team from JLL representing Kindeva Drug Delivery.
- Brian K. Ginkel & Kevin Salmen
The landlord/owner team from CBRE for the sale of Two22.
- Sonja Dusil, Tom Holtz, Ryan Watts & Judd Welliver
The tenant rep team from Cushman & Wakefield representing Colder Products Company.
- Todd Hanson & Claire Paulson
The tenant rep broker representing Second Harvest Heartland.
- Paul Koerber, TEGRA Group
The landlord/owner broker from Colliers International for the One Discovery Square project.
The tenant rep team from JLL representing Prime Therapeautics.
- Chris Rohrer & Pete Kostroski
The broker representing Seven Hills Preparatory Academy in Richfield.
The IDS Center owner rep team from JLL for the Lindquist & Vennum renovation project.
- Jon Dahl, Sam Maguire, Ann Rinde & Brent Robertson
The tenant rep team from Cushman & Wakefield representing Lindquist & Vennum.
- Paul Donavan, Brent Erickson, Jaclyn May & Jeremy Striffler
The team from The Davis Group representing Minnetonka Medical Center.
- Mark A. Davis; Jill K. Rasmussen, CCIM, SIOR & Michael S. Sharpe, J.D.
The team from JLL representing Shutterfly, Inc.
- Chris Hickok, CCIM; Tad Jellison & Ann Marie Woessner-Collins