Tuesday, December 10, 2019
UMBRA (restaurant inside Canopy by Hilton - Mill District)
708 3rd Street South, Minneapolis
This event is sold out.
A Closer Look: The State of the Twin Cities Affordable Housing Market
Join NAIOP members for a discussion on affordable housing with expert Chris Sherman, Senior Vice President of Operations & Capital Markets at Sherman Associates.
Topics will include:
- Challenges meeting the ever-growing affordable housing needs in the Twin Cities
- Characteristics of a successful affordable housing development
- Impacts of recent mandates on both market-rate and affordable housing developments
- New rules on background checks for Minneapolis apartment landlords
- Financing strategies for affordable and market-rate housing
This event is open to the first 30 registered NAIOP members.