A Closer Look: 60 Minutes With Jim Vos
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Available To NAIOP Members Only
3600 American Boulevard West
Minneapolis, MN 55431
** THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT ** - Be sure to get registered for the September 25 breakfast that features Richard Davis, Chairman, CEO & President of U.S. Bancorp.
NAIOP MINNESOTA presents
an opportunity limited to just 35 NAIOP members ...
Be one of 35 NAIOP members to participate in a discussion focused on the Minneapolis CBD market with Jim Vos, Principal at Cresa including:
- Market dynamics of downtown Minneapolis big picture. Why do corporations (and employees/people) want to be downtown?
- Rents compared to suburbs
- Available space
- Transportation, retail/nightlife and live/work downtown. How are these things impacted by, and how do they impact the downtown Minneapolis CBD market dynamics?
- 2025 Plan and City vision
- 3 million SF of office space
- Job creation who will absorb 3 million SF of office space? The way employees are working today, etc.
- Downtown Improvement Plan
When: Tuesday, September 11
Networking starts at 11:30 am
The discussion gets going at 12:00 pm and ends by 1:00 pm
Where: Northland Center
3600 American Boulevard West (Conference Rooms A&B - Concourse Level)
Bloomington, MN 55431
Cost: Just $30.00 (includes box lunch)
1 hour of continuing real estate education credit has been applied for.
Refundable cancellations are not possible. A registration may be transferred but only to another NAIOP member.
This event is sold-out. Contact the NAIOP Minnesota office with questions.